Role of colloidal polymer associates for the effectiveness of hydroxyethyl cellulose as a fluid loss control additive in oil well cement
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Polysaccharides
Volume 126, Issue S1, pages E25–E34, 25 October 2012
How to Cite
Bülichen, D. and Plank, J. (2012), Role of colloidal polymer associates for the effectiveness of hydroxyethyl cellulose as a fluid loss control additive in oil well cement. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 126: E25–E34. doi: 10.1002/app.36529
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!