Freestanding chemiresistive polymer composite ribbons as high-flux sensors
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3986–3995, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Benz, M. and Patel, S. V. (2012), Freestanding chemiresistive polymer composite ribbons as high-flux sensors. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3986–3995. doi: 10.1002/app.36538
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2011
- U. S. Army Small Business Innovation Research. Grant Number: W911QY-11-P-0051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!