Rapid synthesis of poly(p-dioxanone)/montmorillonite nanocomposites under microwave irradiation
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3463–3468, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Li, Y., Li, B. and Wang, Y.-Z. (2012), Rapid synthesis of poly(p-dioxanone)/montmorillonite nanocomposites under microwave irradiation. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3463–3468. doi: 10.1002/app.36540
- Issue online: 1 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 APR 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20974066
- Excellent Youth Foundation of Sichuan. Grant Number: 2011JQ0007
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1026
- Program of International S & T Cooperation. Grant Number: 2011DFA51420
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!