Routes to carboxylic acid functional acrylonitrile copolymers via N-tert-butyl-N-(1-diethylphosphono-2,2-dimethylpropyl) free nitroxide based nitroxide-mediated polymerization
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3963–3976, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Consolante, V., Maric, M. and Penlidis, A. (2012), Routes to carboxylic acid functional acrylonitrile copolymers via N-tert-butyl-N-(1-diethylphosphono-2,2-dimethylpropyl) free nitroxide based nitroxide-mediated polymerization. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3963–3976. doi: 10.1002/app.36547
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- Canadian Foundation for Innovation New Opportunities Fund (Imperial Oil University Research Award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!