Physicochemical characterization of lignin fractions sequentially isolated from bamboo (Dendrocalamus brandisii) with hot water and alkaline ethanol solution
Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 3290–3301, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Z.-J., Xiao, L.-P., Jia-Deng, Xu, F. and Sun, R.-C. (2012), Physicochemical characterization of lignin fractions sequentially isolated from bamboo (Dendrocalamus brandisii) with hot water and alkaline ethanol solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3290–3301. doi: 10.1002/app.36580
- Issue online: 4 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2011
- State Forestry Administration. Grant Number: 200804015
- Major State Basic Research Projects of China. Grant Number: 973-2010CB732204
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 3111103902, 30710103906
- China Ministries of Education. Grant Number: 111
- Education Department of Yunnan Province, China. Grant Number: 2011Z040
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!