High dielectric constant and superparamagnetic polymer-based nanocomposites induced by percolation effect
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2711–2715, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Li, W., Luo, L., Fang, Z., Zhang, J. and Zhu, Y. (2012), High dielectric constant and superparamagnetic polymer-based nanocomposites induced by percolation effect. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2711–2715. doi: 10.1002/app.36587
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2011
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11004113, 51002082
- Natural Science Foundation of Zhejiang Provincial. Grant Number: Y4090429
- Natural Science Foundation of Ningbo. Grant Numbers: 2009A610056, 2009A610103, 2009A610036
- Technology Innovative Research Team of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009R50010
- K.C. Wong Magna Fund in Ningbo University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!