Preparation and characterization of a series of novel EuIII-complex-polyurethane acrylate materials based on mixed 6-hydroxy-1-naphthoate and 1,10-phenanthroline ligands
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3404–3409, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Fang, S.-M., Wang, C., Hu, M., Wang, P.-Y., Zhou, L.-M., Gao, L.-J. and Liu, C.-S. (2012), Preparation and characterization of a series of novel EuIII-complex-polyurethane acrylate materials based on mixed 6-hydroxy-1-naphthoate and 1,10-phenanthroline ligands. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3404–3409. doi: 10.1002/app.36608
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- National Natural Science Funds of China. Grant Numbers: 20801049, 20771095
- Natural Science Fund of the Education Department of Henan Province. Grant Number: 2011A150032
- Backbones of Young College Teachers in Higher Educations of Henan Province
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!