Cooperative effect of molecular orientation and β-form on toughening injection-molded isotactic polypropylene with β-nucleating agent
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 4, pages 2764–2770, 15 August 2012
How to Cite
Lv, R., Li, Z., Na, B., Zou, S. and Pan, H. (2012), Cooperative effect of molecular orientation and β-form on toughening injection-molded isotactic polypropylene with β-nucleating agent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 2764–2770. doi: 10.1002/app.36622
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20704006
- Project of Jiangxi Provincial Department of Education. Grant Numbers: GJJ08295, GJJ11138
- State Key Laboratory of Polymer Materials Engineering (Opening Project), Sichuan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!