Synthesis, characterization, and application of hetarylazo disperse colorants: Preparation and properties of ink-jet inks with active agents for polyester printing
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3396–3403, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Karanikas, E. K., Nikolaidis, N. F. and Tsatsaroni, E. G. (2012), Synthesis, characterization, and application of hetarylazo disperse colorants: Preparation and properties of ink-jet inks with active agents for polyester printing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3396–3403. doi: 10.1002/app.36644
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!