Effect of magnetization on the gel structure and protein electrophoresis in polyacrylamide hydrogel nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 126, Issue 5, pages 1600–1612, 5 December 2012
How to Cite
Thompson, J. W., Stretz, H. A., Arce, P. E., Gao, H., Ploehn, H. J. and He, J. (2012), Effect of magnetization on the gel structure and protein electrophoresis in polyacrylamide hydrogel nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 126: 1600–1612. doi: 10.1002/app.36660
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IIP-0650186 (at University of South Carolina for funding that led to the characterization/purification of the MMT), DMR-0923042
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy (for sponsoring Extended Q-range Small Angle Neutron Scattering at Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Industrial Technologies Program, Energy Intensive Processes Project (for sponsoring the magnetic processing research)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!