Effect of magnetization on the gel structure and protein electrophoresis in polyacrylamide hydrogel nanocomposites
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 126, Issue 5, pages 1600–1612, 5 December 2012
How to Cite
Thompson, J. W., Stretz, H. A., Arce, P. E., Gao, H., Ploehn, H. J. and He, J. (2012), Effect of magnetization on the gel structure and protein electrophoresis in polyacrylamide hydrogel nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 126: 1600–1612. doi: 10.1002/app.36660
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IIP-0650186 (at University of South Carolina for funding that led to the characterization/purification of the MMT), DMR-0923042
- Scientific User Facilities Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, U.S. Department of Energy (for sponsoring Extended Q-range Small Angle Neutron Scattering at Oak Ridge National Laboratory)
- U. S. Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, Industrial Technologies Program, Energy Intensive Processes Project (for sponsoring the magnetic processing research)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.