Composites from northern red oak (Quercus robur) leaves and plant oil-based resins
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 18–26, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Campanella, A., Wool, R. P., Bah, M., Fita, S. and Abuobaid, A. (2013), Composites from northern red oak (Quercus robur) leaves and plant oil-based resins. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 18–26. doi: 10.1002/app.36663
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- Army Research Lab at Aberdeen, MD (through the Army Materials Center of Excellence in Composite Materials at the University of Delaware)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!