Surface modification of PVDF membranes with sulfobetaine polymers for a stably anti-protein-fouling performance
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 4015–4027, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Li, Q., Zhou, B., Bi, Q.-Y. and Wang, X.-L. (2012), Surface modification of PVDF membranes with sulfobetaine polymers for a stably anti-protein-fouling performance. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 4015–4027. doi: 10.1002/app.36715
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2011
- National High-tech R&D Program of China (863 Program). Grant Number: 2009AA062901
- National Program on Key Basic Research Project (973 Program). Grant Number: 2009CB623401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!