A comparative study of TiO2 and surface-treated TiO2 nanoparticles on thermal and mechanical properties of poly(ε-caprolactone) nanocomposites
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 125, Issue 5, pages 3871–3879, 5 September 2012
How to Cite
Wang, G., Chen, G., Wei, Z., Yu, T., Liu, L., Wang, P., Chang, Y. and Qi, M. (2012), A comparative study of TiO2 and surface-treated TiO2 nanoparticles on thermal and mechanical properties of poly(ε-caprolactone) nanocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: 3871–3879. doi: 10.1002/app.36720
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870633, 31000427, 50901011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2009AA03Z319
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!