Effects of processing and functionalization methods on nylon-6,6 nanocomposites with Helical-ribbon carbon nanofibers
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 126, Issue 4, pages 1437–1448, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Rodriguez-Pastor, I., Varela-Rizo, H., Bortz, D. R., Montes de Oca, G., Guinea, I. and Martin-Gullon, I. (2012), Effects of processing and functionalization methods on nylon-6,6 nanocomposites with Helical-ribbon carbon nanofibers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 126: 1437–1448. doi: 10.1002/app.36758
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation and Grupo Antolín Ingeniería. Grant Number: PET2007_0186_01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!