Synthesis and electrochemical properties of hollow polyaniline microspheres by a sulfonated polystyrene template
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1544–1549, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Tan, Y.-T., Ran, F., Wang, L.-R., Kong, L.-B. and Kang, L. (2013), Synthesis and electrochemical properties of hollow polyaniline microspheres by a sulfonated polystyrene template. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1544–1549. doi: 10.1002/app.36781
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50602020
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2007CB216408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!