Toughness optimization of elastomer-modified glass–fiber reinforced PA6 materials
Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 57–66, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Kroll, M., Langer, B. and Grellmann, W. (2013), Toughness optimization of elastomer-modified glass–fiber reinforced PA6 materials. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 57–66. doi: 10.1002/app.36853
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!