Monodisperse-porous N-methyl-D-glucamine functionalized poly(vinylbenzyl chloride-co-divinylbenzene) beads as boron selective sorbent
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 126, Issue 4, pages 1475–1483, 15 November 2012
How to Cite
Samatya, S., Kabay, N. and Tuncel, A. (2012), Monodisperse-porous N-methyl-D-glucamine functionalized poly(vinylbenzyl chloride-co-divinylbenzene) beads as boron selective sorbent. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 126: 1475–1483. doi: 10.1002/app.36912
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2011
- BOREN. Grant Number: 2008-G-0192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!