Investigation on flame retardancy and thermal degradation of flame retardant poly(butylene succinate)/bamboo fiber biocomposites
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Biopolymers and Renewably Sourced Polymers
Volume 125, Issue S2, pages E485–E489, 25 September 2012
How to Cite
Nie, S., Liu, X., Dai, G., Yuan, S., Cai, F., Li, B. and Hu, Y. (2012), Investigation on flame retardancy and thermal degradation of flame retardant poly(butylene succinate)/bamboo fiber biocomposites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: E485–E489. doi: 10.1002/app.36915
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2011
- Science Fund of Anhui Education Department. Grant Number: KJ2012A074
- Open Fund of State Key Laboratory of Fire Science. Grant Number: HZ2010-KF05
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21001003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!