Protein adsorption and cytocompatibility of poly(L-lactic acid) surfaces modified with biomacromolecules
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Special Issue: Biopolymers and Renewably Sourced Polymers
Volume 125, Issue S2, pages E501–E510, 25 September 2012
How to Cite
Jiao, Y., Liu, Z., Shao, X. and Zhou, C. (2012), Protein adsorption and cytocompatibility of poly(L-lactic acid) surfaces modified with biomacromolecules. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 125: E501–E510. doi: 10.1002/app.36976
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 50903039, 81101151
- National Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province of China. Grant Number: 9451063201002459
- Ph.D. Programs Foundation of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 20094401120006
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities, Jinan University of China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!