Molecularly imprinted “bulk” copolymers as selective sorbents for gallic acid
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 366–374, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Nicolescu, T.-V., Sarbu, A., Ovidiu Dima, S., Nicolae, C. and Donescu, D. (2013), Molecularly imprinted “bulk” copolymers as selective sorbents for gallic acid. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 366–374. doi: 10.1002/app.37528
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2010
- The Sectorial Operational Programme Human Resources Development 2007–2013 of the Romanian Ministry of Labour, Family and Social Protection through the Financial Agreement POSDRU/88/1.5/S/60203
- Project Parteneriate 52159/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!