Surface graft polymerization of conducting polyaniline on waterborne poyurethane-urea film and its phenol sensing
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1643–1652, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Son, S.-J., Kim, H.-S., Lee, D.-J., Lee, Y.-H. and Kim, H.-D. (2013), Surface graft polymerization of conducting polyaniline on waterborne poyurethane-urea film and its phenol sensing. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1643–1652. doi: 10.1002/app.37529
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- The Fundamental R&D Program for Core Technology of Materials, Ministry of Knowledge Economy, Republic of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!