Thermomechanical and water-responsive shape memory properties of carbon nanotubes-reinforced hyperbranched polyurethane composites
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 2670–2677, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Rana, S., Cho, J. W. and Park, J.-S. (2013), Thermomechanical and water-responsive shape memory properties of carbon nanotubes-reinforced hyperbranched polyurethane composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2670–2677. doi: 10.1002/app.37537
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2011
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R11-2005-065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!