Radiation degradation of microcrystalline cellulose in solid status
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1630–1636, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Sun, J., Xu, L., Ge, M. and Zhai, M. (2013), Radiation degradation of microcrystalline cellulose in solid status. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1630–1636. doi: 10.1002/app.37544
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2011
- National Key Technology R&D Program. Grant Number: 2011BAB02B05
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21103004
- Common Development Fund of Beijing
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!