Removal of nitro aromatic compounds and sulfite acid from distillate of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene red water using modified porous polystyrene microspheres
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1578–1584, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Meng, Q., Song, K., Zhao, Q. and Ye, Z. (2013), Removal of nitro aromatic compounds and sulfite acid from distillate of 2,4,6-trinitrotoluene red water using modified porous polystyrene microspheres. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1578–1584. doi: 10.1002/app.37545
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!