Cationic fluorinated polyacrylate core-shell latex with pendant long chain alkyl: Synthesis, film morphology, and its performance on cotton substrates
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1519–1526, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
An, Q., Xu, W., Hao, L. and Huang, L. (2013), Cationic fluorinated polyacrylate core-shell latex with pendant long chain alkyl: Synthesis, film morphology, and its performance on cotton substrates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1519–1526. doi: 10.1002/app.37553
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 JAN 2012
- Key Innovation Special Program. Grant Number: 2010ZDKG-35
- Shaanxi Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 2010JK442
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!