Modeling, prediction, and multifactorial optimization of radiation-induced grafting of 4-vinylpyridine onto poly(vinylidene fluoride) films using statistical simulator
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1659–1666, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Nasef, M. M., Shamsaei, E., Ghassemi, P., Aly, A. A. and Yahaya, A. H. (2013), Modeling, prediction, and multifactorial optimization of radiation-induced grafting of 4-vinylpyridine onto poly(vinylidene fluoride) films using statistical simulator. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1659–1666. doi: 10.1002/app.37558
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2011
- Malaysian Ministry of Higher Education from Research University Fund, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia. Grant Number: 7125.01H09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!