Effect of surface modifiers and surface modification methods on properties of acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene/poly(methyl methacrylate)/nano-calcium carbonate composites
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 4, pages 2520–2528, 15 February 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, A., Zhao, G. and Guan, Y. (2013), Effect of surface modifiers and surface modification methods on properties of acrylonitrile–butadiene–styrene/poly(methyl methacrylate)/nano-calcium carbonate composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2520–2528. doi: 10.1002/app.37577
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2011
- the National Science & Technology Pillar Program in the Eleventh Five-year Plan Period of China, Ministry of Science and Technology of the People's Republic of China. Grant Number: 2006BAF02A05
- Shandong Province High Technology Innovation Engineering Special Plan Program, Department of Science and Technology of Shandong province. Grant Number: 2008ZZ10
- Independent Innovation Fund of Shandong University, Shandong University. Grant Number: 2009JQ012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!