Copolymer-induced silk-based hydrogel with porous and nanofibrous structure
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 2019–2024, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, T., Xie, Z., Deng, C., Chen, M., Gao, Y. and Zuo, B. (2013), Copolymer-induced silk-based hydrogel with porous and nanofibrous structure. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2019–2024. doi: 10.1002/app.37580
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2011
- First Phase of Jiangsu Universities' Distinctive Discipline Development Program for Textile Science and Engineering of Soochow University
- The Open Project Program of Key Laboratory of Eco-Textiles, Ministry of Education, Jiangnan University (KLET1005)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!