A novel honey-based nanofibrous scaffold for wound dressing application
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 4086–4092, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Maleki, H., Gharehaghaji, A. A. and Dijkstra, P. J. (2013), A novel honey-based nanofibrous scaffold for wound dressing application. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4086–4092. doi: 10.1002/app.37601
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!