Properties of particulate resin-luting agents with phosphate and carboxylic functional methacrylates as coupling agents
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 3467–3473, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Habekost, L. V., Camacho, G. B., Lima, G. S., Ogliari, F. A., Piva, E. and Moraes, R. R. (2013), Properties of particulate resin-luting agents with phosphate and carboxylic functional methacrylates as coupling agents. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 3467–3473. doi: 10.1002/app.37627
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!