Effect of PES on the morphology and properties of proton conducting blends with sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone)
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 6, pages 5100–5110, 15 March 2013
How to Cite
Arigonda, M., Deshpande, A. P. and Varughese, S. (2013), Effect of PES on the morphology and properties of proton conducting blends with sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 5100–5110. doi: 10.1002/app.37628
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!