Effect of styrene–butadiene latex on the bond performance of macro synthetic fiber in micro jute/macro synthetic hybrid fiber-reinforced latex-modified cement-based composites
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 3522–3529, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Jung, J.-Y., Lee, J.-H. and Park, C.-G. (2013), Effect of styrene–butadiene latex on the bond performance of macro synthetic fiber in micro jute/macro synthetic hybrid fiber-reinforced latex-modified cement-based composites. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 3522–3529. doi: 10.1002/app.37638
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2011
- The National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (Basic Science Research Program). Grant Number: 2010-0021570
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!