Crystallization behavior of poly(p-dioxanone)-PU/montmorillonite nanocomposites prepared by chain-extending reaction
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 4093–4101, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Y., Zhang, J.-J., Niu, Y., Huang, C.-L. and Yang, K.-K. (2013), Crystallization behavior of poly(p-dioxanone)-PU/montmorillonite nanocomposites prepared by chain-extending reaction. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 4093–4101. doi: 10.1002/app.37641
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 50873064
- Funds for Young Scientists of Sichuan Province, China. Grant Number: 2010JQ0015
- Program of International S & T Cooperation. Grant Number: 2011DFA51420
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University of Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: IRT1026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!