Pressurized water pellets and supercritical nitrogen in injection molding
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 3760–3767, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Cabrera, E. D., Mulyana, R., Castro, J. M., Lee, L. J. and Min, Y. (2013), Pressurized water pellets and supercritical nitrogen in injection molding. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 3760–3767. doi: 10.1002/app.37652
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- Center of Advanced Polymers and Composites Engineering (CAPCE) at The Ohio State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!