The effect of selective location of carbon nanotubes on electrical properties of thermoplastic vulcanizates
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 3885–3890, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, Y., Zhang, X., Song, Z., Qi, G., Wang, X., Li, B., Wang, H. and Qiao, J. (2013), The effect of selective location of carbon nanotubes on electrical properties of thermoplastic vulcanizates. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 3885–3890. doi: 10.1002/app.37694
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2011
- Special Funds for Major State Basic Research Projects. Grant Number: 2005CB623805
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!