Studying optical and nonlinear optical properties of synthesized azo dyes doped in polymer and liquid crystal using birefringence and Z- scan techniques
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 456–462, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Nataj, N. H., Mohajerani, E., Nemati, H., Moheghi, A., Yazdanbakhsh, M. R., Goli, M. and Mohammadi, A. (2013), Studying optical and nonlinear optical properties of synthesized azo dyes doped in polymer and liquid crystal using birefringence and Z- scan techniques. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 456–462. doi: 10.1002/app.37702
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!