Investigation on crystallization behavior and hydrophilicity of poly(vinylidene fluoride)/poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) ternary blends by solution casting
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 3997–4005, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Cheng, J., Zhang, J. and Wang, X. (2013), Investigation on crystallization behavior and hydrophilicity of poly(vinylidene fluoride)/poly(methyl methacrylate)/poly(vinyl pyrrolidone) ternary blends by solution casting. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 3997–4005. doi: 10.1002/app.37718
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB623404
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!