Novel polymer electrolyte membranes based on semi-interpenetrating blends of poly(vinyl alcohol) and sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone)
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 2140–2151, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Kanakasabai, P., Deshpande, A. P. and Varughese, S. (2013), Novel polymer electrolyte membranes based on semi-interpenetrating blends of poly(vinyl alcohol) and sulfonated poly(ether ether ketone). J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2140–2151. doi: 10.1002/app.37749
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!