Transmission electron microscopic observations of the multilevel microstructure of crosslinked copolymers with methacrylates and siloxane macromers by a radically polymerizable tuning approach
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 5, pages 3325–3332, 5 March 2013
How to Cite
Yokota, M., Ajiro, H. and Akashi, M. (2013), Transmission electron microscopic observations of the multilevel microstructure of crosslinked copolymers with methacrylates and siloxane macromers by a radically polymerizable tuning approach. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 3325–3332. doi: 10.1002/app.37764
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!