Preparation of methacrylic acid-grafted chitin using cerium (IV) ion and its application in adsorbing paraquat
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 760–764, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Hsu, S.-T., Lin, W.-C., Hsiao, W.-F., Lee, C.-C., Pan, T.-C., Wang, T.-T. and Huang, Y.-M. (2013), Preparation of methacrylic acid-grafted chitin using cerium (IV) ion and its application in adsorbing paraquat. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 760–764. doi: 10.1002/app.37771
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!