A recycling model of excess toluene diisocyanate isomers in the preparation of polyurethane prepolymer
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 2176–2183, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
He, Y., Zhang, X., Zhang, X., Huang, H., Chang, J. and Chen, H. (2013), A recycling model of excess toluene diisocyanate isomers in the preparation of polyurethane prepolymer. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2176–2183. doi: 10.1002/app.37779
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2012
- Key Project of Cooperation among Enterprises
- Universities and Research Institutes of Chinese Education Ministry
- Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 2010A09020039
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central University
- South China University of Technology. Grant Number: 2009ZZ0062
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2010CB732205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!