Microstructural characterization of corn starch-based porous thermoplastic composites filled with multiwalled carbon nanotubes
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 812–820, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Yurdakul, H., Durukan, O., Seyhan, A. T., Celebi, H., Oksuzoglu, M. and Turan, S. (2013), Microstructural characterization of corn starch-based porous thermoplastic composites filled with multiwalled carbon nanotubes. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 812–820. doi: 10.1002/app.37794
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!