Effect of the sol fraction and hydrostatic deformation on the viscoelastic behavior of prestrained highly filled elastomers
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 1772–1780, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Azoug, A., Constantinescu, A., Pradeilles-Duval, R. M., Vallat, M. F., Nevière, R. and Haidar, B. (2013), Effect of the sol fraction and hydrostatic deformation on the viscoelastic behavior of prestrained highly filled elastomers. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 1772–1780. doi: 10.1002/app.37800
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!