Synthesis of a novel amphoteric chelating polymer flocculant and its performance in Cu2+ removal
Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 2082–2094, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Liu, L., Wu, J., Ling, Y., Li, X. and Zeng, R. (2013), Synthesis of a novel amphoteric chelating polymer flocculant and its performance in Cu2+ removal. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2082–2094. doi: 10.1002/app.37801
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2010
- Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51078141
- Hunan Province Science and Technology Research Program. Grant Number: 2010FJ3030
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!