These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synergistic inhibition of human glioma cell line by temozolomide and PAMAM-mediated miR-21i
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 570–576, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X.-M., Shi, Z.-D., Ren, Y., Liu, C.-Y., Ji, Y.-R., Long, L.-X., Pu, P., Sheng, J., Yuan, X.-B. and Kang, C.-S. (2013), Synergistic inhibition of human glioma cell line by temozolomide and PAMAM-mediated miR-21i. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 570–576. doi: 10.1002/app.37823
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073118, 51103107, 81172406
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0393)
This article has been cited by:
- 1Star-branched amphiphilic PLA-b-PDMAEMA copolymers for co-delivery of miR-21 inhibitor and doxorubicin to treat glioma, Biomaterials, 2014, 35, 7, 2322, , , , , , , , , ,