These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synergistic inhibition of human glioma cell line by temozolomide and PAMAM-mediated miR-21i
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 570–576, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Qian, X.-M., Shi, Z.-D., Ren, Y., Liu, C.-Y., Ji, Y.-R., Long, L.-X., Pu, P., Sheng, J., Yuan, X.-B. and Kang, C.-S. (2013), Synergistic inhibition of human glioma cell line by temozolomide and PAMAM-mediated miR-21i. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 570–576. doi: 10.1002/app.37823
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2011
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51073118, 51103107, 81172406
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-08-0393)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!