In situ formation of biodegradable dextran-based hydrogel via Michael addition
Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 577–584, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Peng, G., Wang, J., Yang, F., Zhang, S., Hou, J., Xing, W., Lu, X. and Liu, C. (2013), In situ formation of biodegradable dextran-based hydrogel via Michael addition. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 577–584. doi: 10.1002/app.37825
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!