Synthesis of cationic polyacrylamide by aqueous two-phase polymerization in poly(ethylene glycol) chloride solution
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 1, pages 593–598, 5 January 2013
How to Cite
Liu, Z., Wei, Y., Li, B. and He, N. (2013), Synthesis of cationic polyacrylamide by aqueous two-phase polymerization in poly(ethylene glycol) chloride solution. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 593–598. doi: 10.1002/app.37839
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!