This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United State of America.
Melt processing and characterization of polyvinyl alcohol and polyhydroxyalkanoate multilayer films†
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Applied Polymer Science
Volume 127, Issue 3, pages 2314–2324, 5 February 2013
How to Cite
Thellen, C., Cheney, S. and Ratto, J. A. (2013), Melt processing and characterization of polyvinyl alcohol and polyhydroxyalkanoate multilayer films. J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 127: 2314–2324. doi: 10.1002/app.37850
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- U.S. Navy Waste Reduction Afloat Protects the Sea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!